Today I had my first sale. It has come at a good time, I am coming off of a week that I felt was absolutely worthless as well as other events that have recently occurred that had me extremely bummed... (working and not getting any good results at any of my 3 jobs).
Also on Valentine's day I was supposed to acquire a brand new bedroom set, I get all the boxes home only to realize they had given me the wrong set.
I was not happy to say the least. Now I'm waiting another week before I finally will get it, so that day will be incredible... I hope.
But like I said earlier, I had my first sale today so I have been excited ever since, everyone I have ever talked to in sales says it only takes one and then it will start rolling.
I also have heard some new music lately that I have been enjoying, so here it is.
Enjoy! Remember, be kind to everyone, it may change their day! :)
Adele- Rolling in the deep
Home- Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
No comments:
Post a Comment