Monday, January 24, 2011

Jump Up and Shake it!

I recently have been able to start at Zumba class. I absolutely love it. I have missed being in dance since it has been about 8 years since I had a dance class. Although it is more of a fitness class than a dance class it will satisfy my longing for dance.

The class that I am in, I am the youngest person other than the instructor (who happens to be one of my friends), so it makes it pretty fun to go and see everyone "shake it" or "booty pop". I give every single one of those ladies props for trying and some even doing a really good job and shaking it. It gets you moving for 50 minutes and you can tell you had a great workout, and it moves every single part of your body.

Here is a video of some of the things that we do.


If you need the extra motivation to go to a class like this go with a friend. It is fun even when you can laugh at yourself when you look ridiculous. Everyone looks ridiculous at some point. It really gets you moving and it is a great motivator to staying healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment