Maybe it is because I am getting older and our time is not so consumed by textbooks and parties, but now more consumed by the people around us and the work that we "enjoy". I say enjoy because I, like any other recent grad want to job that "fits" perfectly. I would like to think that I have found a job that I certainly enjoy, let's just see if I succeed. I was able to land a full time job at the end of last year, to begin starting in 2011. I haven't had any success yet, but it is also my first week. Give me a break! :)
But back to the topic of inspiration. Personally I have always tried to find inspiration in the things, and people around me. Music is huge for this as well as my photography and others. Just looking through old photographs it motivates me to get back out there and do better than what I have done before. The same with music. I will "discover" new bands on a weekly basis. Some others have shown me, and some I stumble across.
So whatever it is that inspires you, keep it in your life. Do everything you can to do better in the future. Volunteer more, take more photos, run in marathons, or bike in races, spend time with your family, or take up a new hobby. There is always something out there new to try and to attempt. When you fail, look back at those things that have inspired you in the past, they will inspire you again.
Here are a few photos from my nature shoot I did, there will be more to come!
My inspirational song for right now is Sweet Serendipty by Lee DeWyze, it just gives me the feel goods!
Go check it out and be inspired!
Happy Friday! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment