Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Cookies!

When I was younger my mom, aunt, and cousin would all get together and bake cookies. When I say we made them really it was my mom and my aunt and Betsy and I just licked the spoon and the bowls. For the past few years I have wanted to make cookies and we never have time for everyone to get together. FINALLY this year we were able to get together but I'm not really sure if anyone really wanted to bake cookies.. instead gossip and of course play with the newest addition Nora. :)








Even though we didn't make as many as I remember that we used to it was a great day to spend with family. We each made our own kind and got to enjoy making them as well as eating the final product. We even got to lick the bowls of the cookies we made :)

No comments:

Post a Comment